UPDATED: Hurricane Sandy Closings and Cancellations in Southampton
Upper Southampton patch will keep you updated on school and business closings and event cancellations. Check back often.
As we learn about closings and cancellations, we will post them here for you. Latest information is in bold face type.
•Centennial School District has closed all schools Monday and Tuesday, October 29 and 30.
Offices are open and staff should report at their normal starting time.
All after-school activities and meetings are cancelled.
There will be no transportation provided to non-public schools.
Centennial School district is closed on Wednesday, October 31.
Davis Elementary School Halloween Costume Day and Fall Parade are rescheduled for Friday, Nov. 2. For a schedule, click here.
•OLGC School will be closed Monday, Oct. 29 and Tuesday, Oct. 30.
OLGC School will also be closed Wed., October 31 due to the effects of the hurricane.
All Halloween parties will be rescheduled for Friday, Nov. 2 from 12-2:30 PM.
• Bucks County Community College will be closed Monday, Oct. 29 and Tuesday, Oct. 30.
• Delaware Valley College will be closed Monday and Tuesday, Oct. 28-29.
• Elements Dance Factory will be closed Monday, Oct 29 and Tuesday, Oct. 30. The combination classes scheduled for Wednesday will also be canceled.
• Fys Automotive Huntingdon Valley will be closed on Monday, Oct. 29.
• Ross mechanical Group Inc in Huntingdon Valley offices are closed.
• The Southampton Free Library will be closed on Monday, October 29th. Weather permitting, it will re-open on Tuesday, October 30th. According the the library's Facebook page, any items due on Monday will be due on Tuesday instead. The library is also closed Wednesday, Oct. 31.
• Philadelphia International Airport has suspended all scheduled flight operations for Monday, October 29.
• AMTRAK has suspended all service along the northeast corridor through Tuesday.
• The Bucks County Courthouse and all county offices will be closed, Monday, October 29th.
• All non-essential Bucks County government offices will be closed Tuesday, Oct 30. All non essential operations will be shut down; all essential (24/7 operations) personnel are required to report for their regular shift.
If you have a business or are running an event and want to add it to this list, post it in comments and we'll take it from there.