PennDOT Highway Repair Project Underway
Part of the $8.8 million project to repair 30 miles of state highway in Bucks County has begun on Woodbourne Rd. PennDOT urges residents to adjust travel times.
A month-long resurfacing project on Woodbourne Rd. started yesterday and PennDOT urges motorists to adjust travel times.
Woodbourne Rd. between Quincy Dr. and Wood Ln. in Middletown Township will be milled and paved from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Additional state highways will eventually be resurfaced:
• Bustleton Pike between Lower Holland Road and Route 232 (Second Street Pike) in Northampton Township;
• Bridgetown Pike between Route 213 (Maple Avenue) and East Holland Road in Northampton Township;
• Route 213 (Bridgetown Pike/Maple Avenue) between Old Bristol Road and the Langhorne Borough line in Lower Southampton and Middletown townships;
• Minis Trail between Blooming Glen Road and Route 113 (Souderton Road) in Hilltown Township;
• Narrows Hill Road between Kinter Hill Road and Route 232 (River Road) in Nockamixon and Bridgeton townships;
• Sugan Road between Cuttaloosa Road and Route 263 (Upper York Road) in Solebury Township;
• Mechanicsville Road between Route 202 (Buckingham Road) and Route 413 (Durham Road) in Buckingham Township
• Upper Tinicum Church/Chestnut Road between Geigle Hill Road and Bridgeton Hill Road in Tinicum and Bridgeton townships;
• Geigle Hill Road between Swamp Creek Road and Upper Tinicum Church Road in Tinicum Township;
• Route 202 (Butler Pike) between Route 263 (Upper York Road) and Sugan Road in Buckingham and Solebury townships;
• New Falls Road between Route 413 (New Rodgers Road) and Red Cedar Drive in Bristol Township;
• Oxford Valley Road/Bristol Oxford Valley Road between Mill Creek Road and Jolly Brook Road in Bristol and Middletown townships; and
• Green Lane between Radcliff Street and Pacific Avenue in Bristol Borough and Bristol Township.
To check traffic conditions, call 511 or check online.