Snow in the Overnight Forecast
The National Weather Service has issued hazardous weather outlook for tonight and into Tuesday.
A slippery morning commute may be in order Tuesday, as the National Weather Service is predicting about an inch of snow accumilation overnight across Bucks and Montgomery Counties.
NWS recently issued a 'Hazardous Weather Outlook" that said an additional inch or so could accumulate Tuesday, possibly mixed with rain. Any remaining snow will probably be washed away by afternoon rain.
Here's a look at the NWS' extended forecast for Southampton:
- Tonight - A chance of rain and snow between 1am and 3am, then a chance of snow after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 32. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday - Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 11am. High near 38. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night - A slight chance of rain before 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night - Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday - Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday - Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.