Chocolate and peanut butter might be the best flavor combination – ever. And, with the beginning of school on the horizon, which means packing lunch and bake sales also just around the corner, these individual brownies are perfect.
If you’re not a fan of peanut butter, you can also use white chocolate chips, or any kind of chips you’d prefer (butterscotch chips would probably also be fantastic!).
- ¾ cup cocoa
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 10-oz. bag peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together cocoa and oil in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Once mixed, stir in 1 cup of the peanut butter chips (reserve the rest for the topping).
- Spoon batter into lined cupcake tins, fill about ¾ full.
- Bake 15-19 minutes (mine took about 19 minutes).
- Remove from oven and immediately place fingers full of reserved peanut butter chips into the center of each brownie (I used about 6-8 chips).
- Use a knife to swirl.