Snow to Give Way to Clear Skies and Mild Temps
Old Man Winter got you down? According to the National Weather Service there is no need to worry: a change is in the forecast for this weekend.
Had enough of the winter weather? Don't despair —the National Weather service says the skies above Southampton will be clear by Saturday.
Here's a look at the NWS' weekend forecast for Southampton:
- Friday Night:Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light east wind.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.