It may be hot outside, but it’s never too early to start getting excited for the holidays! Celebrate Christmas in July by planning ahead for Bucks County’s countless fun holiday festivities. Plan a fun-filled family weekend or join in the holiday bliss with the activities listed below that will leave you feeling jolly in Bucks County’s wintery wonderland.
For even more festive events in Bucks County check out our calendar of events at VisitBucksCounty.com/events.
- Start the holidays early at Byer’s Choice where it is Christmas all year round! Walk through their London Street or watch their renowned Carolers being artfully crafted.
- Stop by the 7th Annual Bucks County TreeFest that kicks off on November 20th and marvel at the variety of trees uniquely decorated by local businesses. Send Letters for Heroes, donate Toys for Tots and bring the kiddies to see Santa as he turns on the Christmas lights setting the mood for holiday fun!
- The kids will love Sesame Place’s A Very Furry Christmas Season! Be entertained by three Christmas shows and amazed by the 25 foot brightly illuminated tree, plus 300 more decorated trees throughout the park. At night, the streets will glow with an exciting Neighborhood Street Party Parade. You can even nibble on holiday treats, do a little Christmas shopping and get your picture taken with Santa!
- All aboard the North Pole Express! Hop on the train at New Hope and Ivyland Railroad and let Mr. and Mrs. Claus take you on a holiday excursion while sipping hot cocoa. Sit back and listen to the holiday songs played by the private band aboard the train while Santa visits each child and presents them with a special gift.Trains depart November through January.
- Delight in holiday cheer at Peddler’s Village annual Grand Illumination kicking off in November! Watch as Santa transforms the village into a holiday wonderland with the flick of a switch. Warm up with some hot apple cider while gazing at the beautifully detailed Gingerbread House Display with over 100 gingerbread houses!
- Step back in time at PennsburyManor’s Holly Nights celebration in December. Enjoy the season with a warm, cheerful atmosphere spirited by candlelight and hot-mulled cider. Breathe in the crisp winter air while sitting by the Yule-loge bonfire and listen to the soft melodic sounds of the carolers strolling the grounds.
- Experience a whimsical display of holiday lights at Shady Brook Farm’s annual Holiday Light Show. Take an enchanted ride with your family and friends by car or enjoy the winter wonderland by a horse-drawn moonlit hayride. Be pleasantly overwhelmed with the holiday spirit while passing through acres of illuminated farmland.