Spend Father’s Day in Bucks County exploring the many fun and unique just-for-dad events occurring throughout the holiday weekend. From the relaxing dad to the adventure-seeker, Bucks County has events to satisfy any kind of father! Check out the list below for some “fatherrific” events including wine tastings, performances, and delicious meals!
Want some more ideas for Father’s Day? Check out Visit Bucks County’s Calendar of Events at http://www.visitbuckscounty.com/events.
- Let dad savor the day as he enjoys Crossing Vineyards and Winery’s Wine Tasting for Dads event on June 17. The wine tasting begins at noon and includes a five-course gourmet food and wine pairing. Let the tastes of food and wine combine to create a delicious and calming experience for dad.
- Take your father out to see a show he’ll surely love this Father’s Day! Bristol Riverside Theatre is presenting the One Man Star Wars Trilogy on June 16 at 8 p.m. and June 17 at 3 p.m. The show presents all aspects of the Jedi world and Star Wars storyline with a one-man cast. Tickets are only $30—a great gift for the Star Wars loving fan!
- Invite the whole family along for a scrumptious and hearty meal at Washington House Restaurant & Bar! Washington House is presenting a Father’s Day Brunch & Dinner on June 17. Brunch runs from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and offers a three-course meal with some of dad’s favorites. Dinner begins at 4 p.m. and fathers get a free entrée!
- Bring your music lover to the concert performance by John Parr who is playing a show at the Sellersville Theatre 1894 on June 17. Allow dad to sit back and listen to some of John Parr’s classic hits such as “St. Elmo’s Fire,” “Naughty Naughty,” and “Magical.” The concert starts at 7:30 p.m. and the tickets range from $19.50-$29.50.
- Spend time outdoors by going camping on Father’s Day weekend at any one of Bucks County’s campgrounds! Many campgrounds, such as Little Red Barn Campground and Colonial Woods Family Camping Resort, are offering special dad-focused events! Father’s Day activities include free meals, prize drawings, and dad-themed crafts for kids! So grab the family and head on out to a perfect weekend for any outdoors lover!
What are your favorite Father’s Day events in Bucks County? Share your stories below in the comments section or on Facebook at: http://www.Facebook.com/VisitBucksCounty.