If you’re one of those people who wait to play the lottery until the jackpot gets big, now’s the time to buy your ticket.
Wednesday’s jackpot is up to $400 million, according to the Pennsylvania Lottery. The estimated cash payout is $223.6M.
If you want to pick up a ticket, here are some locations to buy Powerball tickets:
- 7-Eleven, 932 Street Road
- 7-Eleven, Maple Avenue
- American News and Tobacco, 522 Second Street Pike
- Car Wash USA, 900 Industrial Highway
- Giant Food Store, 466 Second Street Pike
- Hess, 724 Street Road
- Southampton Beverage, 453 Second Street Pike
The drawing takes place at 10:59 p.m. Wednesday. Ticket sales for that drawing end no later than 10 p.m.; check with your local retailer to find out its cutoff policy.