1. The Scouts are out and about--especially for the Girl Scouts' annual cookie sale! But, today is the Boy Scouts of America's 101st birthday. Learn more about your local BSA Troop #144 at their website. Even if just for today, heed the motto and 'Be prepared.'
2. Billboard Number One: Today in 1987, Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a prayer" reached number one on the Billboard Charts. This song, which is the third track on Bon Jovi's album "Slippery When Wet," still resonates with hair band aficionados. And since Patch's green nature doesn't allow us to encourage you to unleash your hidden supply of aerosol hairspray, you can take a walk down memory lane by viewing the video.
3. Back to normal: There's no better way than saying good riddance to snow and other unwanted precipitation than getting your car back into its nice, sparkling condition. Take your vehicle to located at 900 Industrial Highway and 2nd Street Pike for a wash and internal cleaning. A list of their rates as well as several coupons can be found on their website.
4. Facts for the home front: "Southampton" was originally called "Southamptonville". Regarding education, in 1929, Southampton was split into its upper and lower sections, and in 1955 the former joined with neighboring Warminster and Ivyland to create the Centennial School District. Dig more into your home's history by viewing the Upper Southampton Township website.
5. How much does the elephant weigh? Enough to break the ice. Make casual conversation with the person you see throughout your daily routine--whether it's the person who always orders the iced, tall caramel macchiato at the , or that really nice classmate who sits next to you in your history class. Be bold. Valentine's Day is just around the corner.