The general public can vote for their favorites once per e-mail address. The deadline to cast your ballot is 11:59 p.m. on Feb. 7. Eight teachers from the Centennial School District are among the 40 nominees:
- Brian Bassler, English/Public Speaking, William Tennent
- Carla Capriotti, First Grade, Willow Dale Elementary
- Jennifer Clark, Social Studies, Klinger Middle School
- Ignacio Jayo, Biology/Anatomy/Physiology, William Tennent
- Peter Leaming, Science/English, Klinger Middle School
- Danyel Masey, Fifth Grade, McDonald Elementary
- Melissa Sikora, English, Klinger Middle School
- Cara Tyson, Music, Klinger Middle School
The grand prize winner will be named Bucks County Teacher of the Year and receive a $1,000 prize, plus an additional $1,000 will be given to the winning teacher’s school. The runners up will each receive a $200 Visa Gift Card.
Last year's Grand Prize winner was Harry S Truman High School's Thomas Delaney.